Fly Fishing for Big Brown Trout in Oregon
Gary Cima of Bend, Oregon has been in touch to tell us about the films his son, Joe, has been making with Mountain Made Media. We think you’ll agree they are very good indeed...
For starters check out ‘Obsession – Fly fishing for big brown trout in Oregon’
The team says:
"We spent over five months filming and fishing for these trout to produce this film; researching and patterning them, trying to target large, predatory fish. It's an obsession that you can't control, when you begin to think about the small factors and how large of a role they can play in your success on the water.
We're a few young guys who have a passion for fly fishing and conveying our experiences. It's been our joy to film these amazing fish in the beautiful places they live; a true once in a lifetime experience!
This is our OBSESSION and we couldn't be more excited to bring it to you all!
It's our passion to produce content, such as ‘Obsession’: the more follows, likes, shares and comments we get, the more content we are capable of producing!
For more of our work, head on over to Facebook and give us a ‘LIKE’ HERE "
Articles by the same author
- Ride the Tide - Fly Fishing for Winter Steelhead
- Big Brookies in Oregon
- Fly Fishing for Big Brown Trout in Oregon
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 1
- Murphy’s Back with Douglas Outdoors
- International Fly Fishing Fair
- Redington Introduces Fly Fishing Team
- Fly Fishing Film Marathon
- Destination Texas Fly Fishing Expo
- Orvis Name Fly-Fishing Lodge of the Year 2014