Big Brookies in Oregon
Gary Cima of Bend, Oregon has told us about the films his son, Joe, has been making with Mountain Made Media in this, the second film we are highlighting, it's brook trout.
In this episode it's the big stonefly-munching brookies of Oregon's backwaters that come under the spotlight.
To see more of the work of the Mountain Made Media team head over to their Facebook page HERE
Articles by the same author
- Costa Rebirths The Watery Rave
- Volunteers Required to Teach Fishing in New Hampshire
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Oregon Biologists Poised to Rescue Deschutes River Fish
- Phil Greenlee to Speak at Florida Fly Fishing Expo
- British Fly Fishing Firm to Expand in New Hampshire
- Illinois Catch and Release
- Florida Fly Fishing Expo Announces October Classes with Bob Clouser and Wanda Taylor
- Abel Dancing Bears Grateful Dead Series Reels
- Thomas & Thomas Rodmakers has a New Owner