Big Brookies in Oregon
Gary Cima of Bend, Oregon has told us about the films his son, Joe, has been making with Mountain Made Media in this, the second film we are highlighting, it's brook trout.
In this episode it's the big stonefly-munching brookies of Oregon's backwaters that come under the spotlight.
To see more of the work of the Mountain Made Media team head over to their Facebook page HERE
Articles by the same author
- Fix Our Water: Florida's Water Crisis
- Simms Releases New Film All About 'The Wader Makers.'
- Cuba to ‘Open Up’ to Fishing with Orvis
- Holly Rush Appointed New CEO of Costa
- Free Fly Fishing Lessons with Orvis
- Merry Christmas
- New Chair of ASF Board of Directors
- Atlantic Salmon Federation Honor Mary Barley
- State of the Trout 2015
- ICAST 2015 Set to Make Trade Show History