The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service has announced that it does not intend to close any of the nation’s national fish hatcheries in the current fiscal year, but warned that closures may be necessary in 2015 given fiscal uncertainty and growing operations costs. ... Full story
BDBCO 870 Limited has become the sole investor in Farlows, the British fishing and outdoor pursuits emporium, after it completed an acquisition deal for an undisclosed sum with the 173 year old Royal Warrant holding retailer. ... Full story
The Atlantic Salmon Federation (ASF) is pleased to receive $174,000 for the conservation organization’s Maine Headwaters Project from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Fisheries Center. ... Full story
- Simms Releases New Film All About 'The Wader Makers.'
- Holly Rush Appointed New CEO of Costa
- IGFA 2016 Hall of Fame
- It’s Showtime!
- Bass Pro Pyramid Exceeds Expectations
- New Chair of ASF Board of Directors
- Lee Wulff Atlantic Salmon Conservation Award
- Atlantic Salmon Federation Honor Mary Barley
- Free Fishing on Veteran’s Day
- State of the Trout 2015
- Deerfield Fly Rod Review: Used it - Loved it!
- Allen Fly Fishing Xa Fly Rod 9' 4#
- Allen Fly Fishing Compass Fly Rod 9' #5
- The New Olympic Series Two-Handed Rods from Allen Flyfishing
- No More Broken Fly Rods with Fly Rod Saver
- Life on the Fly by Tom Johnson - book review
- Review: Redington CT (Classic Trout) Rod
- Book Review: Do Fish Feel Pain – Victoria Braithwaite
- Tackle review - Allen Fly Fishing XL 5/6 Fly Reel
- Armchair casting