The fall chinook salmon run on the Columbia River is the largest in the past 75 years with up to 835,000 adult chinook and more than 63,000 fish travelling up the river’s Bonneville Dam fish ladder on a single day. ... Full story
This week's sixth annual America Cup fly-fishing tournament brings an international field of fly-fishermen to the rivers and lakes of Eagle and Summit counties in an event that doubles as the first rehearsal event for the 2016 world fly-fishing championships in Vail. ... Full story
The future of the long-running, but unsuccessful, attempt to bring Atlantic salmon back to the Merrimack River, New Hampshire is struggling to stay afloat one year after the federal government pulled the plug on similar efforts on the Connecticut River. ... Full story
The Western Native Trout Initiative is pleased to announce funding from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service for National Fish Habitat Partnership funding. ... Full story
- Simms Releases New Film All About 'The Wader Makers.'
- Holly Rush Appointed New CEO of Costa
- IGFA 2016 Hall of Fame
- It’s Showtime!
- Bass Pro Pyramid Exceeds Expectations
- New Chair of ASF Board of Directors
- Lee Wulff Atlantic Salmon Conservation Award
- Atlantic Salmon Federation Honor Mary Barley
- Free Fishing on Veteran’s Day
- State of the Trout 2015
- Deerfield Fly Rod Review: Used it - Loved it!
- Allen Fly Fishing Xa Fly Rod 9' 4#
- Allen Fly Fishing Compass Fly Rod 9' #5
- The New Olympic Series Two-Handed Rods from Allen Flyfishing
- No More Broken Fly Rods with Fly Rod Saver
- Life on the Fly by Tom Johnson - book review
- Review: Redington CT (Classic Trout) Rod
- Book Review: Do Fish Feel Pain – Victoria Braithwaite
- Tackle review - Allen Fly Fishing XL 5/6 Fly Reel
- Armchair casting