Trout Unlimited, Sitka Conservation Society and Government Agencies partner to restore salmon river in Alaska's Tongass National Forest. ... Full story
The year 2007 saw the 150th anniversary of a well loved publication, The Practical Angler by Mr. W. C. Stewart. During 1857 alone there were at least two reprints with the last full reprint complete with colour plates in the late 1900's - such was the popularity of his work. ... Full story
Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife re-opens fishery for hatchery steelhead as run exceeds minimum quota for conservation-based fishery. ... Full story
- Simms Releases New Film All About 'The Wader Makers.'
- Holly Rush Appointed New CEO of Costa
- IGFA 2016 Hall of Fame
- It’s Showtime!
- Bass Pro Pyramid Exceeds Expectations
- New Chair of ASF Board of Directors
- Lee Wulff Atlantic Salmon Conservation Award
- Atlantic Salmon Federation Honor Mary Barley
- Free Fishing on Veteran’s Day
- State of the Trout 2015
- Deerfield Fly Rod Review: Used it - Loved it!
- Allen Fly Fishing Xa Fly Rod 9' 4#
- Allen Fly Fishing Compass Fly Rod 9' #5
- The New Olympic Series Two-Handed Rods from Allen Flyfishing
- No More Broken Fly Rods with Fly Rod Saver
- Life on the Fly by Tom Johnson - book review
- Review: Redington CT (Classic Trout) Rod
- Book Review: Do Fish Feel Pain – Victoria Braithwaite
- Tackle review - Allen Fly Fishing XL 5/6 Fly Reel
- Armchair casting