Pirates of the Flats to Debut on ESPN2
Like some salt with your Christmas dinner? Well you are in luck. A great new saltwater fly fishing series is coming to a TV near you on the 27th December.
Denver, Colorado - Officials from Orion Multimedia, America's largest producer of outdoor adventure programming, have announced that the much anticipated Pirates of the Flats series will debut Sunday December 27 on ESPN2. The series is presented in partnership with the Bonefish & Tarpon Trust and ESPN Outdoors and features a collection of luminary anglers including Tom Brokaw, Michael Keaton, Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard, saltwater angling pioneer Lefty Kreh, and acclaimed photographer R. Valentine Atkinson.
The series will be narrated by Brokaw and will explore the wonders of flats fishing through the eyes of this all-star cast who have each devoted a significant part of their lives to conservation causes. The series also will reveal some of the latest research funded by BTT and other organizations - information that will both help anglers catch more fish and better save the fragile coastal habitats.
Along the way, viewers will be activated to do their part to preserve these species so that future generations can experience all that these great game fish have to offer.
Articles by the same author
- Simms Releases New Film All About 'The Wader Makers.'
- Cuba to ‘Open Up’ to Fishing with Orvis
- Holly Rush Appointed New CEO of Costa
- Free Fly Fishing Lessons with Orvis
- Merry Christmas
- New Chair of ASF Board of Directors
- Atlantic Salmon Federation Honor Mary Barley
- State of the Trout 2015
- ICAST 2015 Set to Make Trade Show History
- AMFF Announces Fish Conservation Symposium