Product Recall - Simms Wading Staff
Simms have identified a potential problem with wading staffs sold from March1 through June 17 2010 that has led to a product recall.
The potential problem lies in the "detent button" which "may not engage or can come dislodged during use" causing the staff to collapse. No incidents have been reported as of the date of reporting.
The wading staffs in question were sold from March 1st 2010 to June 17th 2010 through authorized dealers and can be identified by the silver connector highlighted in the photograph.
If you still have the swing tag from the original purchase the UPC numbers quoted are 94264-10102 or 94264-10103.
If you have one of these products you are requested to return it to Simms who can be contacted via the channels below;-
Tel: 877-789-6555 (toll free)
Articles by the same author
- Volunteers Required to Teach Fishing in New Hampshire
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Oregon Biologists Poised to Rescue Deschutes River Fish
- Phil Greenlee to Speak at Florida Fly Fishing Expo
- British Fly Fishing Firm to Expand in New Hampshire
- Illinois Catch and Release
- Florida Fly Fishing Expo Announces October Classes with Bob Clouser and Wanda Taylor
- Abel Dancing Bears Grateful Dead Series Reels
- Thomas & Thomas Rodmakers has a New Owner
- Ride the Tide - Fly Fishing for Winter Steelhead