Product Recall - Simms Wading Staff
Simms have identified a potential problem with wading staffs sold from March1 through June 17 2010 that has led to a product recall.
The potential problem lies in the "detent button" which "may not engage or can come dislodged during use" causing the staff to collapse. No incidents have been reported as of the date of reporting.
The wading staffs in question were sold from March 1st 2010 to June 17th 2010 through authorized dealers and can be identified by the silver connector highlighted in the photograph.
If you still have the swing tag from the original purchase the UPC numbers quoted are 94264-10102 or 94264-10103.
If you have one of these products you are requested to return it to Simms who can be contacted via the channels below;-
Tel: 877-789-6555 (toll free)
Articles by the same author
- Invasive Grass Carp Could Damage the Environment
- IF4 - On its Way To A City Near You - Don't Miss It!
- Shadow Fly Fishing Custom Fly Line Giveaway
- Fly Fish Texas
- Orvis to Open its Annual Guide Rendezvous to the Public
- Tributaries Fly Fishing Film on Release
- Costa Fly Fishing Film Tour 2014
- Board Changes at AFFTA
- Jeremy Wade Video Interview
- 2013 State of the Nation's River Report