Product Recall - Simms Wading Staff
Simms have identified a potential problem with wading staffs sold from March1 through June 17 2010 that has led to a product recall.
The potential problem lies in the "detent button" which "may not engage or can come dislodged during use" causing the staff to collapse. No incidents have been reported as of the date of reporting.
The wading staffs in question were sold from March 1st 2010 to June 17th 2010 through authorized dealers and can be identified by the silver connector highlighted in the photograph.
If you still have the swing tag from the original purchase the UPC numbers quoted are 94264-10102 or 94264-10103.
If you have one of these products you are requested to return it to Simms who can be contacted via the channels below;-
Tel: 877-789-6555 (toll free)
Articles by the same author
- Merry Christmas
- New Chair of ASF Board of Directors
- Atlantic Salmon Federation Honor Mary Barley
- State of the Trout 2015
- ICAST 2015 Set to Make Trade Show History
- AMFF Announces Fish Conservation Symposium
- Roger Neufeldt Inducted into Rapala Hall of Fame
- Costa Rebirths The Watery Rave
- Volunteers Required to Teach Fishing in New Hampshire
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…