Win a dream fishing trip to Bristol Bay, Alaska
Trout Unlimited need your help to protect Bristol Bay’s extraordinary wild salmon and trout fishery from Pebble mine and they’ve got a great contest that could see you fishing the fabulous waters of Alaska.
As this year’s fishing season kicks off in Bristol Bay, Alaska, fishing guides, commercial fishermen and Alaska natives continue to fight for their jobs and way of life. Please take action today to protect American fishing jobs and fishing families in Bristol Bay. Visit our online action center and send your elected officials a letter urging them to protect Bristol Bay from Pebble mine.
And, don’t miss an amazing opportunity to win the trip of a lifetime to Bristol Bay. During the month of June, Trout Unlimited and ExOfficio invite you to participate in our "Keep the Bugs Away in Bristol Bay" contest. You can enter to win a dream trip to Bristol Bay, Alaska, worth $11,000, including airfare, 4 days/3 nights of guided fishing and wildlife viewing at Alaska Sportsman’s Bear Trail Lodge; and free gear.
Articles by the same author
- Win a dream fishing trip to Bristol Bay, Alaska
- Alaskan Salmon River to be Restored in Tongass
- Alaska commended for saying goodbye to felt
- Alaska's Koktuli River - calls for Outstanding Natural Resource designation
- Hunters and Anglers make plea to keep BLM lands near Bristol Bay Safe from Mining