Take Me Fishing!
The Recreational Boating and Fishing Foundation (RBFF) has launched a national campaign called Take Me Fishing.
Source: American Fly Fishing Trade Association
The Take Me Fishing website has many tools to help educate and promote fishing in all 50 states.
So, whether you are planning a trip to a new destination and have fishing license and access questions, or just want to find a new fishing spot in your home state, Take Me Fishing is worth checking out.
Articles by the same author
- Merry Christmas
- New Chair of ASF Board of Directors
- Atlantic Salmon Federation Honor Mary Barley
- State of the Trout 2015
- ICAST 2015 Set to Make Trade Show History
- AMFF Announces Fish Conservation Symposium
- Roger Neufeldt Inducted into Rapala Hall of Fame
- Costa Rebirths The Watery Rave
- Volunteers Required to Teach Fishing in New Hampshire
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…