Abel Grateful Dead Reels
A stunning reel to make you stand out from the crowd!
Source: Fly Talk
Every once in a while an item of tackle comes along that just takes your breath away and for this editor – a longstanding ‘Dead Head’ - the most recent example came in the shape of the new series of Abel limited edition reels that are individually hand-painted with the Grateful Dead's iconic ‘Steal Your Face’ logo.
Abel has an agreement with Warner Music Group, which allows them to produce 250 of the reels on their Super Series and Classic Series models and they are available for a premium of $300 over standard pricing – but boy will they get you noticed on the bank!
For information regarding the availability of various sizes and models of Grateful Dead reels, contact Abel at www.abelreels.com, or call them on 805-484-8789.
Articles by the same author
- Fix Our Water: Florida's Water Crisis
- Simms Releases New Film All About 'The Wader Makers.'
- Cuba to ‘Open Up’ to Fishing with Orvis
- Holly Rush Appointed New CEO of Costa
- Free Fly Fishing Lessons with Orvis
- Merry Christmas
- New Chair of ASF Board of Directors
- Atlantic Salmon Federation Honor Mary Barley
- State of the Trout 2015
- ICAST 2015 Set to Make Trade Show History