Abel Grateful Dead Reels
A stunning reel to make you stand out from the crowd!
Source: Fly Talk
Every once in a while an item of tackle comes along that just takes your breath away and for this editor – a longstanding ‘Dead Head’ - the most recent example came in the shape of the new series of Abel limited edition reels that are individually hand-painted with the Grateful Dead's iconic ‘Steal Your Face’ logo.
Abel has an agreement with Warner Music Group, which allows them to produce 250 of the reels on their Super Series and Classic Series models and they are available for a premium of $300 over standard pricing – but boy will they get you noticed on the bank!
For information regarding the availability of various sizes and models of Grateful Dead reels, contact Abel at www.abelreels.com, or call them on 805-484-8789.
Articles by the same author
- Florida Fly Fishing Expo Announces October Classes with Bob Clouser and Wanda Taylor
- Abel Dancing Bears Grateful Dead Series Reels
- Thomas & Thomas Rodmakers has a New Owner
- Ride the Tide - Fly Fishing for Winter Steelhead
- Big Brookies in Oregon
- Fly Fishing for Big Brown Trout in Oregon
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 1
- Murphy’s Back with Douglas Outdoors
- International Fly Fishing Fair
- Redington Introduces Fly Fishing Team