Jim Murphy Exits Hardy North America
Angling International report that Jim Murphy has resigned as President of Pure Fishing's Hardy North America.
Source: Angling International
Jim Murphy, one of the most prominent figures in the fly-fishing industry, has resigned from his position as President of Hardy North America.
Murphy was a central figure in the transition process following his company’s acquisition by Pure Fishing in the summer of last year and was due to relocate from Hardy’s headquarters in Lancaster, PA, to Pure Fishing’s facility in Columbia yesterday.
Instead, he handed in his resignation, effectively immediately. His departure comes just weeks after Pure Fishing’s International Group President, Alistair Thorburn, announced his retirement.
To read the full story visit Angling International
Articles by the same author
- Bass Pro Pyramid Exceeds Expectations
- Fishing Industry Heads to Capitol Hill
- Seventh US State Bans Felt-Soled Footwear
- Jim Murphy Exits Hardy North America
- Ross Reels Sold to Mayfly Group
- Hardy and Greys Up For Sale
- How big can the Fish&Fly media empire grow?