Shadow Fly Fishing Custom Fly Line Giveaway
Shadow Fly Fishing offer game-changing products and are proud to introduce the world’s first custom color fly lines!
Shadow Fly Fishing currently offer a 5wt and 8wt WFF line for the launch, they have been selling tons of them and have been kept very busy coloring them with customers coming up with some very cool combinations.
The company do all of the color processing in Pennsylvania and you can pick up a line in three different styles: solid color, tip color, and camo, and a picture of a camo line posted on their social media page this week was a big hit!
Shadow launched some six months ago and their fly rods are already being fished all over the world; they currently offer two fly rod series, which are the lightest in the industry in their class and can handle a beating! The fly rods come with lifetime warranties and extra tip sections as well.
The company goal is to offer high quality products that can compete with top of the line products on the market today and offer them at a very friendly price and most anglers who have dealt with them already reckon they are doing just that, indeed many guides have already switched over to their rods and are fishing them exclusively.
Shadow plan to continue to offer game changing products as they expand and grow over the next few years.
If you have any questions about Shadow products you may email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org With the team always hard at work designing products or coloring the fly lines you can expect a quick response, indeed you are actively encouraged to get in touch and chat as they want to know what products you would like to see offered as they are constantly trying to come up with ideas to innovate and be competitive for the customer.
Shadow have a brilliant giveaway offer running right now on the forum so CLICK HERE to take a look.
Articles by the same author
- AMFF Announces Fish Conservation Symposium
- Roger Neufeldt Inducted into Rapala Hall of Fame
- Costa Rebirths The Watery Rave
- Volunteers Required to Teach Fishing in New Hampshire
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Oregon Biologists Poised to Rescue Deschutes River Fish
- Phil Greenlee to Speak at Florida Fly Fishing Expo
- British Fly Fishing Firm to Expand in New Hampshire
- Illinois Catch and Release
- Florida Fly Fishing Expo Announces October Classes with Bob Clouser and Wanda Taylor