G.Loomis Expands ‘Xpeditor’ Service
G. Loomis expand their ‘Xpeditor’ service program and simplify their lifetime warranty replacement program.
Source: G. Loomis
We know fishing rods get broken. We all fish hard and put our tackle through plenty of abuse. But don’t kick yourself if you do break one, relax – G.Loomis will help you out with a simpler warranty process, and an expanded ‘Xpeditor’ service program.
We inspect every rod sent back to the factory, and if it’s a problem or break due to material or workmanship, G.Loomis will always cover it with our limited lifetime warranty. And now, when submitting a warranty claim, anglers no longer are charged a claim review fee. If the rod is covered by the warranty, a replacement rod is sent at no charge. If it’s not, anglers can pay $95 ($120 CAN for service to Canada) to replace any broken GL2 or GL3 rod, or $120 ($145 CAN) to replace any NRX, GLX, Pro4X, IMX or blended graphite rods.
If you broke it – accidents, misuse, normal wear and tear, G.Loomis supports anglers who appreciate its high-performance rods with the ‘Xpeditor’ service. It's the fastest, easiest and most convenient way to replace a broken rod. For GL2 and GL3 series rods, the Xpeditor service fee is reduced to $75 ($100 CAN). The fee for all other G.Loomis rods – casting, spinning or fly - is $100 ($125 CAN). If you currently have a G.Loomis ‘Wildcard’ from buying an NRX or GL2 rod, G.Loomis will provide a one-time Xpeditor service replacement for no charge.
The G.Loomis rod warranty replacement program and the Xpeditor service is available to anglers in the U.S. and Canada. Visit www.gloomis.com, or call 877/577-0600, for more information.
Articles by the same author
- ICAST 2015 Set to Make Trade Show History
- AMFF Announces Fish Conservation Symposium
- Roger Neufeldt Inducted into Rapala Hall of Fame
- Costa Rebirths The Watery Rave
- Volunteers Required to Teach Fishing in New Hampshire
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Oregon Biologists Poised to Rescue Deschutes River Fish
- Phil Greenlee to Speak at Florida Fly Fishing Expo
- British Fly Fishing Firm to Expand in New Hampshire
- Illinois Catch and Release