Fly Fishing Film Marathon
The World Fishing Network has partnered with the International Fly Fishing Film Festival (IF4) to debut Fly Films, a marathon of fly fishing films by amateur and professional filmmakers.
The collection of films is scheduled to air over a three and a half hour time span beginning Tuesday, May 27 at 7 pm ET.
Films include Skeena Steelhead on Dry Flies, which features female fly angler April Vokey, as well as several other films of varying lengths.
“We’re excited to transition these works from the big screen of IF4 to television for this one-night event that anglers of every genre won’t want to miss,” said Ana Rodrigues, Director of Programming for World Fishing Network in a statement.
Articles by the same author
- Simms Releases New Film All About 'The Wader Makers.'
- Cuba to ‘Open Up’ to Fishing with Orvis
- Holly Rush Appointed New CEO of Costa
- Free Fly Fishing Lessons with Orvis
- Merry Christmas
- New Chair of ASF Board of Directors
- Atlantic Salmon Federation Honor Mary Barley
- State of the Trout 2015
- ICAST 2015 Set to Make Trade Show History
- AMFF Announces Fish Conservation Symposium