Fly Fishing Film Marathon
The World Fishing Network has partnered with the International Fly Fishing Film Festival (IF4) to debut Fly Films, a marathon of fly fishing films by amateur and professional filmmakers.
The collection of films is scheduled to air over a three and a half hour time span beginning Tuesday, May 27 at 7 pm ET.
Films include Skeena Steelhead on Dry Flies, which features female fly angler April Vokey, as well as several other films of varying lengths.
“We’re excited to transition these works from the big screen of IF4 to television for this one-night event that anglers of every genre won’t want to miss,” said Ana Rodrigues, Director of Programming for World Fishing Network in a statement.
Articles by the same author
- AMFF Announces Fish Conservation Symposium
- Roger Neufeldt Inducted into Rapala Hall of Fame
- Costa Rebirths The Watery Rave
- Volunteers Required to Teach Fishing in New Hampshire
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Oregon Biologists Poised to Rescue Deschutes River Fish
- Phil Greenlee to Speak at Florida Fly Fishing Expo
- British Fly Fishing Firm to Expand in New Hampshire
- Illinois Catch and Release
- Florida Fly Fishing Expo Announces October Classes with Bob Clouser and Wanda Taylor