View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any Sage TCR Fans?

yeah, alright, I think this rod will be the next one. I just wish I lived in Boerne instead of Useless, TX. (Euless, 'burb of Foat Wurth) The thing will be the absolute perfect Hill-Country rod.

I've actually already got a half used up wf5f SA XPS that I plan to cut back the tip on that I will use until the Sylk bug bites me hard. Some guy decided it was used up and he wanted me to throw it away, I decided to throw it in my pocket.

Doug, could you describe to us what all tests and trials you put a rod through in the process of doing one of your reviews? Do you think your methods are typical of other gear reviewers out there in our industry? We all understand if you need to leave out any secret methods that give you an advantage over your peers.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.