Thread: materials
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 12:08 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: materials

I am looking for a couple local shops in south Florida as well as any suppliers on the net. open to ALL suggestions.

We don't know where you are in South Florida so its hard to give a local shop. For the Internet I can highly recommend FeatherCraft. They are knowledge and you can call a 800 number for information. Their fly tying materials are top notch. Their on line catalog is not the greatest but if you have a catalog all the items are listed by order number. If you need help on tying a certain fly or need help picking the right material, ask for Ed. Ed fishes Florida a lot and knows about in-shore fishing.

There are some shops in Orlando but that may be too far North for you. There is Mud Hole if you want to build a rod. They also have fly tying material but I have never ordered from them. They have an interesting catalog.

I did a Google search on "South Florida Fly Shops" and got a bunch of hits. You might try that.