Thread: kennebec river
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 08:40 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kennebec river

Quote:
Originally Posted by psalvatore View Post
thank you all. i will be targeting trout im from MA. are they natives in the river? i don't have a date planned yet but this summer somtime.
Hey psalvatore,

I just notice where you're from; Newburyport, MA!

West Newbury is my home town. My wife and I lived in Newburyport for 15 years when we were first married (162 High Steet and 2 Summit Place). We frequently stop in Newburyport and Amesbury to see friends on our way to Maine in the Summertime. Great town, Newburyport (actually, great city, it's the smallest city in the Commonwealth of MA).

We will return to that area once I retire. My folks; ages 92 and 88, still live in West Newbury (10 Harrison Avenue); in the same house where I was born.

FYI - there's a Fly Shop on Route 1A in Rowley, they could probably steer you towards some good trout fishing that's closer than the Kennebec.

Enjoy your fishing!

Pocono