View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 06:40 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fish pictures: How to help minimize stress on the fish

Sasha, my friend. Great info as well as instruction. There are definitely some differing schools of thought on this one, but I agree with you all the way. As you know, I've posted my share of pics over the past few years and if you were to track them from then until now you would notice a subtle difference in that most of my current pics are not as many of the 'grab and grin', rather most are taken right near or in or even under the surface film.

Click the image to open in full size.

I guess it's the same type of evolution that occurs for each of us in our fishing experience.

By the way, you and those big 'O' browns are really getting to me. Here I am, all laid up due to the new hip, and you're out there just torturing me

Anyway, thanks for the tutorial. Those who read this should feel the responsibility we all have to do the best we can to be better stewards of our sport and this is just one of many we should pay attention to.

Kelly.