View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 08:52 PM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly
Default Re: How Many Flies Do You Lose In A Outing?

i got some flies from both anglers dream and big y fly and they both seem to have flies that hold up really well. i have caught 20 or so fish on my hares ear and it looks fine! i ahve also used a hi vis foam beetle and still looks brand new after 15 or so fish. i have never lost one fly yet and i have fished all summer. almost lost one but i swam to the log and got it back .
the flies are very cheap also 45 to 60 cents. plus they seem to charge only 2.50 shipping unless u get more than 30 bux of flies then its free.both places are pretty good in my opinion. now don't get me wrong i have never caught a trout yet so i don't know how they will hold up but i am sure they will. i have caught some nice cats on um also. only my cousins zug bug took a beating by a 4 or 5 pound cat. didn't even look like a fly after he got done with it. i have never had a fly come apart on me from just fishing it tho

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.