View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 11:05 PM

Biggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud of
Default Re: dan bailey wader

Art,
The Bailey's waders are great and I have been using their lightweight bootfoot model for the past 4 years. They are very comfortable material that is less rigid than some of the other fabrics out there. I primarily fish from a boat 60 percent of the time and wade fish the other 40 percent. I have gotten two full seasons of guiding out of each pair and for the money I am very satisfied with the use I have gotten from them, I beat the hell out gear!

If I were exclusively wade fishing I would maybe look at a wader with a heavier fabric but at the same time I can probably buy two pairs of the Bailey's for the same price as one pair of some of the other brands. I personally think they are a great wader, especially for the price. Good luck with your choices, there are many great products out there these days.