View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 11:51 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Better late than never

You sure do have some nice streams to choose from. I think those flowers are wild white Iris but am not sure, not a clue on the beetles. I have a pair of the Klingon studded rubber soles on my Korker boots and once you learn the limitations they are pretty good; not like studded felt but pretty good.

Fear of a wet camera and its size are why I take few fish pictures myself. However I enjoy your stories and accompanying photos so I hope you keep doing them.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;