View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 02:02 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Catch and release or catch and eat?

I will keep one or two fish a year to eat. I love fresh trout, but my Hubby can't stand the smell so I am limited to how I can cook it.
As far as Trophies, I let the 34" 20 lber go, but I got measurements and a close enough weight plus a lot of pictures if I want it mounted, then it will be Fiberglass. They look better in my opinion anyway.
While at Henry's last year, my Brother and Sister in-law and my self wanted trout for dinner, so we said the first to catch a smaller one (Big ones don't taste that good) had dinner. We'll I caught one and said 18" to 20". They said great and the rest were catch and release. Found out that evening that it was 24", but it was one of the smaller for me for the day. Not saying I caught a bunch, but enough to put the hurt on the arm.