Thread: More pics
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: More pics

You have a beautiful place to spend your time with your best friend. Those two little birds brought back memories (Eastern Wood Phoebe) they were prevalent in my place of birth and became a sign of the season to me through the years. Yours may be a tad different because of your location but they sure look like the ones that nested on my window frames back in Cogan Station PA. long ago.

Thanks for the memories, that is what pictures from down east do for me. The erosional formations are familiar also I used to stop in the WI. Dells area when traveling the North route to S. Dakota and beyond. I know it's not the Dells but they reminded me of those trips also.

Thanks Don,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;