Thread: More pics
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 11:24 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: More pics

WOW I was right!

Thanks for the invite, it has been a long time since I have been there. I often thought of stopping the trip right there one year but I always pushed on. I was hooked on exploration and thought if there were no snow capped mountains it was too close to home.

I've matured a bit since those times and now can have quite an expedition just prowling my own back yard. It is nothing short of amazing the wonders that you rush past on your way to what you think or have been told is better. I do a lot of sniffing the roses these days.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;