View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 10:56 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apperently I missed a tradition here

Quote:
Originally Posted by cattech89 View Post
Welcome Eric, glad to see Im not the only one that cant stop himself when a new hobby is picked up.
Im also that way with tools. But, I just tell the wife, "I need it for work hon."
Havent quite figured out how to tie my fishing obsession in w/mechanic work though. Someday........
Seth: That was funny, but I think we all have the addiction, just can't get enough fishing in or fishing equipment! LOL!

Eric: Welcome to the forum! Be sure to post your trip reports we all like to hear about each other's fishing trips, photos are a bonus. I'd love to see what those small streams in the White Mtns look like.

Larry