View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: outcast fishcat and fatcat, big differences between them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjchar View Post
ya i saw that escape on the internet just today. the price is too high for me, and i'm also in canada so shipping would probably be high high. i did find a used fishcat deluxe locally though i'm trying to talk the price down ($250 with pump and fins, so not much cheaper than new)

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

so i can get the 1-year old fishcat deluxe, outcast pump and brand new amphibi-fins for $225. good buy?
I think you'd be well served by a Fish Cat. I weigh 240 and my butt was above the water line in mine. It had enough room for my butt, so you should have more than enough. The Fat Cat's larger size would just help you get blown around in the wind.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.