View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 11:47 AM

flyfisher117 will become famous soon enoughflyfisher117 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to flyfisher117
Default time for me to buck up

i hate buying flys especially because they are so expensive and i can tie most for a 1/5 of the cost. the 3 boxes are my wet fly box, my dry fly box, and my streamer box. most of the flys in my wetfly/nymph are my own little flys that ive just had work in early spring on my local little river. but it does have a bunch of phesant tails, hairs ears, brassies, and price nymphs that ive either tied or bought.

Click the image to open in full size.

my dry box is quite sad for themore common flys it has is 3 parachute hoppers, 3 BWOs, 5 elk hair caddis, 3 grifiths gnats, couple stimies, a renegade, a royal wulf, and a few of my own creation flys that i doubt will work. and then its a foam ripple box so it likes to ruin the hackle on all of my flys.

and then my streamer box has two white buggers, 2 cats whiskers, 4 olive and black buggers,2 black buggers, an egg sucking leech thats black (i just lost my purple one the other day), two very colorful buggers one red and green the other red and pink, a mickey finn and a double humpy dry fly.

so if anyone can help me get a few more patterns to tie or buy it would be appreciated. i dont like tying drys so ill buy them but i love tying wets nymphs and streamers.
and my streamer box

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

oh and i also have a box full of eggs that ive been tying and i want to fill it to the top with eggs just for fun, i have 4 girdle bugs in a little box of their own, and i have another little box with some tiny size 22 dry flys i got because i thought id just have them for when ever i go gold fish fishing.