View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 09:31 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nets: Is there a "best style" ? Like asking for an average size bolt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Kelly: I have been using a rubber net for the past couple years, the one thing I really like about it is the fact the fly doesn't get entangled in the net like my old cloth nets used to do and I have been wondering about the MeasureNet. Does the flies get entangled in the MeasureNet?

Larry
Larry, I use the exact net that you see posted above you by michaeln. It is everything he says and the optional rubber bag does not entangle hooks, although the nylon bag that comes with the original net does. I like the extendable handle on this particular net especially when I'm in my pontoon. And, it is less expensive than most quality nets on the market, yet it is quality built.

Kelly.