View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 10:10 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nets: Is there a "best style" ? Like asking for an average size bolt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kglissmeyer1 View Post
Larry, I use the exact net that you see posted above you by michaeln. It is everything he says and the optional rubber bag does not entangle hooks, although the nylon bag that comes with the original net does. I like the extendable handle on this particular net especially when I'm in my pontoon. And, it is less expensive than most quality nets on the market, yet it is quality built.

Kelly.
Kelly: Thanks, I didn't realize they had an optional rubber bag. I really like the tape measure feature, but wasn't thrilled about going back to a net that entangle hooks. The last couple years, I've really gotten spoiled with using a rubber bag, I might have to buy one. Thanks!

Larry