View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 02:46 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nets: Is there a "best style" ? Like asking for an average size bolt.

Larry, et al., unfortunately the new nets don't come with the rubber bag when purchased new; you have to go to their web site to order one Fishing Nets - Fly Fishing Landing Net - Catch and Release Fishing Nets - The Measure Net™ | Montana Reels by Jeff Abel . That could essentially increase the cost, but I'm waiting for the current nylon bag to wear out before I get a rubber one. My son lost my last Measure Net with the rubber bag in the Box Canyon of the Henry's Fork last year and I replaced it with my current net. The rubber bags are also designed to fit other net manufacturer bows, but you have to get the right measurements.

kelly.