View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 09:30 PM

FISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Nets: Is there a "best style" ? Like asking for an average size bolt.

I use a double nymph rig often & I used to use a cloth catch & release net & the other fly used to get caught in the net every so often so I picked up one of those rubber mesh nets in Cabella's & haven't had that problem with it.
I was out on the Big Horn a few weeks ago & I had forgotten my net so when I got there I picked up one of those measure nets with the small mesh & it was a mistake.. The water was really ripping & when I was wade fishing I put the net in the water to land a fish & the current would really grab hold of it & make it hard to use. I ended up keeping it in the boat & just grabbing the fish with wet hands or bringing it over to the shallows, It worked ok in the boat..........

Good Luck

Neil