Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 11:59 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Hi

Hi dguss,

Yes, I have fish that area a lot. I was born and raised in Fresno and have backpacked all over that part of the Sierra's. I fished Mono Creek before the Lake Edison Dam was built. There are a bunch of places to fish if you can hike a bit. I have fished Lake Edison a few times and had good luck in the spring right after ice out. You have also passed some good fishing on your way to Edison. You need to get some Topo maps of the area and study them. There are a bunch of high Sierra lakes for the backpacker. One of the prettiest places I have ever been.