View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 08:11 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Three-day Fall Trip: Where do you go in the Northeast?

I go to Cape Cod for the Columbus weekend
In the past I've spent the same weekend at the Farmington River in CT and the White River in VT

Cape Cod can be hit or miss in mid October as it is well into the striper migration and I often think I'd be better off closer to home in Rhode Island. But Cape Cod is sunny, warm and void of tourists that time of year. A great season to be there

If you were talking the end of September I'd definitely say Maine for the land locked salmon run, but the season ends as of 10/1