View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 06:24 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salmon Fly Tie-Along?

Thanks for the interest, everyone! It looks to me like we're getting a really good group of tyers together, but there's plenty of room for more, since this isn't a swap and we don't have to tie up 10, 12 or more of any given pattern; just one each of as many of the patterns you like.

So far we've got:

Fysh
FISHN50
Peregrines
ChrisinselwynNZ
Joni
Jimmie
Larry
Ard
Pocono

Let's see if we can get a few more. In my mind, I'm thinking that 12-15 would be a good number to exchange ideas as we go along and to share our experiences at the vise, but there's really no limit.

I'll post on the materials for the first pattern, the grub, after the Labor Day weekend. Everybody enjoy their holiday!

Pocono