Personal Classifieds Guidelines
We are having problems with first time posters listing many items for sale at one time. Some are very suspect and it has forced NAFFF to make changes to how Personal Classified threads can be posted. We have had threads with over twenty items and even over forty items. These large listings interferes with sale items from our normal members. Here are the new preliminary guidelines that will take effect immediately.
1. No one can post to the Personal Classifieds until they have a minimum of Twenty (20) post.
2. No more than five (5) items can be posted at one time.
3. It is the responsibility of the thread originator to keep their list updated. All sold items must be deleted or marked as SOLD.
4. If an item is sold and removed from the thread you may add a new item to meet your five item limit. Multiple threads with five items will not be allowed with out approval of the Forum Manager.
5. The parties associated with a sale are solely responsible for that sale. NAFFF has no responsibility as to the condition or delivery of any items listed and sold on NAFFF.
6. This is a free service provide for the sole purpose of helping our members sell unwanted items.
7. No business or business related threads will be allowed.
8. Any ads up now with more than five (5) items posted by a member with less than twenty (20) post will be deleted at the discretion of the Forum Manager.
This is an interim procedure and will be changed or updated as circumstances indicate. Please send me a PM if you have suggestions or ideas about the Personal Classifieds Guidelines.