View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 09:07 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salmon Fly Tie-Along?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelkay View Post
There are a few flies I see on here that I would LOVE to tie. I will need to order materials if it is not too much money. Some I will already have on hand probably. So please put materials in advance as much as possible. Nothing gets to me more than ordering, and they say they have it in stock, then they put me on backorder forever. Been there and done that way too many times. Anyway, this does sound like fun, and I cannot wait to get started.
Kelly
Kelly,

Yes, I've been there before with backorders; the materials are always backordered when you need them most!

I plan to post some of the sources that I use, along with the materials, to try to speed up the sourcing process. Having said that, a lot of the patterns will use materials that you probably already have on hand.

Welcome to this tie-along!

Pocono