View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 05:30 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenflyfishing View Post
Hi Everyone,

I have some stock in the following that I would like to offer

1. Alpha 3/4 $60
2. Alpha 5/6 $60
3. I just came out with Spey Line (Windcutter) line. They are $20 each. I have #5, #6, #7, #8, and #9 wts.
4. I started doing an "Orange" line in my WFF line. They are $9.50. I only have them in a #6wt to start with

Thanks everyone,

Justin
Toys, just toys!! Just kidding.

Without going through all the 'fall-'de-rool' what do you have in 'spey sized reels? Have a new R B Meiser 3-4-5 coming, with matching SG line; really don't want to unload a present reel as I load these things up, and keep them that way.

Off to fish, grab rod/reel/line and on top of the Jeep and I/Doggies are out of here at 'zero dark 30.' Never could figure out why Guys would have all this stuff in bits and pieces and want to kill a half hour rigging all this 'stuff' up in the dark.

Rod racks are a good thing, as is the 'night before.'

fae