View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 11:54 PM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly
Default Re: 1st ever hares ear!

thanks frank, I like honesty. these were my 1st few flies I tied. I have tied a few since then and seemed to do better on those. I think every time I made another I understand it more and understand the basics of tying. thanks for your tips and pointers. I will make more and post um. I have more stuff coming in the mail now and all the thread colors and 50 + materials. i will make more stuff and post the pix. thanks guys don't be afraid to say what you think. I know these aren't perfect yet. keep ya posted..oh ya. frank I will try to make a hares ear that looks like that pic and post it tommorow. see what ya think.

PS
i also just used regular sewing thread for the pheasent tail. i needed that color and am waiting for the good thread. so thats what its prolly really bulky

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.