View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 08:52 PM

ChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud of
Default Re: Salmon Fly Tie-Along?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISHN50 View Post
There are a few sites that may be of help for certain techniques on tying on different materials. I found these three very helpful in the past & there are many others out there in the dark corners of the web

FlyTyingForAll :: Home

Classic Fly Tying -> Classic and Artistic Salmon Fly Tying

"Tying Atlantic Salmon and Spey Flies, Instruction - Cheap Atlantics, Fly Angler's OnLine "

Check them out. On the first one go to the free videos & ck out making the Jock Scott. There are some good tips in the video. I realize it's a teaser but it's worth watching.
The classic forum is just a great site for Salmon Fly or Streamer Fly tying info
The third one is a site that also has a lot of tying info
Neil, I have found Ronn Lucas' tutiorals to be very good and he offers some good advice

Thanks for the online book

Chris

The New Zealand Flysite

"the fight is for habitait. Once its continuation is assured the fish will largely look after themselves." KD