Thread: Poll on PFD's.
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Poll on PFD's.

Hi Fysh,

Thanks for starting a very important thread. Safety while boating or wadding should be discussed more than it is.

The inflatable suspenders are a good choice because they will be worn more often. Down here in Florida if you don't wear your inflatable vest it can't be counted as a life preserver. So I have mine on all the time I am in the boat. Not just because I have to but because I need it. I am at an age that when walking around the deck dodging rods and tackle boxes I can end me up in the water. Since I fish alone most of the time that could be a real problem.

I think you are smart to be thinking about getting some inflatable vest for you and the wife.

Frank