View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 05:26 AM

pszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Czech Nymphing - Is It Fly Fishing?

Yep, I may just be overly sensitive regarding the need for people to criticize the way others fish.

Let me take that back, if truth be told, I really don't care about how anyone else fishes, or what anyone else thinks about the way I fish. For me, fishing is purely a selfish act, I do it only for my own personal enjoyment and entertainment.

As an aside, I find that when there is criticism regarding a technique, it's a pretty safe bet that the person criticizing has never tried said technique.

Apologizes given to anyone who is loosing sleep over how any of us spend our time astream.

p.s. As I think about it, I'm now guilty of criticizing the criticizers. Please feel free to criticize my criticism of the criticizers.

Tenkara Fly Fishing

Tenkara Fly Fishing Forum

Tenkara Fly Fishing Blog

"People tend to get the politicians and the fishing tackle they deserve" - John Gierach, Fishing Bamboo