Thread: Bahamas
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 07:35 PM

FISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bahamas

Hi Frank
We're going to a lodge & they supply boats & guides, 2 fisherman per boat & guide. My buddy set it up & he's been down in that area in the spring only. I figured I'd get as much info as possible about the conditions this time of year so I know what to bring & what to expect.. I've only tried bonefishing once. We stayed at The Bonefish Lodge at Grassy Key this past Feb. Every morning before the wife got up I waded the Flats & tried. The only thing I caught was cudas. They were a lot of fun but I didn't have a boga grip with me & after seeing the teeth on the first cuda I went out & got a Gripper & wire leader.
I basically need all the info I can get because this is an entirely different type of fishing for me & from what I gather you have to bring all your equipment in with you...