View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Alaska, Float trip Outfitters

Hi caseryan,

I don't have time to go into detail right now but here is something to think about. You will have a hard time catching all of the different fish you have mentioned, especially all five of the Salmon. Salmon run at different times depending on what type of salmon they are and the individual water. When an outfitter says they have all five Salmon available that is over the season and not all in the water at the same time. You might find two or three in some waters at the same time but not all five. At least that has been my experience.

You should check out Alaska Rainbow Adventures. I have not fished with them but they do float some good waters. They were a sponsor for a short time.

Frank