Thread: Allen Reel
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 10:24 AM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Allen Reel

I just wanted to post that I recently ordered two Allen Reels in the XL. There was a slight mix up in communication and one that had no problem with as a customer, but Justin went above and beyond...thank you soooo much.

The reels showed up very quickly. Just in time for my trip to Henry's and MAN did they get a workout.

I am use to the reel making noise on the in and out, but realize, allot of the new reels don't on the in . Still getting use to that, but I had a couple of reels before ALLEN's that didn't.

These reels are very smooth and I didn't notice any slop at all. It was a piece of cake to reverse the drag too.

THANK YOU Justin and will be doing more business with you in the future.