Thread: Team Fishing
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 06:25 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Team Fishing

Hi JP,
I wonder what all that ruckus was when I previewed the videos. Team tactics are very helpful. Sometimes they aren't. The last time my girlfriend and I used them was not very successful. Two weeks ago, we were fishing for some wild Rainbow Trout, and we found a lot of them scattered around. We threw the usual flies and some new ones at them. I even seined the river! They would not take. It took us awhile to figure out what was going on. They were just sitting still until the caddis emergence happened. After that, it was game on! We stopped spotting fish and just threw some soft hackles into the feeding lanes.

MP

Last edited by MoscaPescador; 09-28-2010 at 12:09 AM. Reason: spelling