View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 11:28 PM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly
Default fly fishing lake erie in a boat

ever since I started fly fishing we never use my boat anymore. but I don't want it to go to waste. we used to always go walleye and perch fishing but noone wants to go really anymore just hit the river and fly fish.. guess what I am trying to say is there anyway I could incorporate fly fishing on the lake in a boat? even if you drifted or casted some clouser minnows. wouldn't you catch some white bass? maybe not on a real wavy day but maybe a decent day? what could you catch? do you need sinking line? to me it would be fun to even catch white bass all day on a fly rod! what a fight that would be! prolly catch a damn seagull or something. I kno you can't be casting away on a boat with alot of people. just me and one guy prolly. would it work? if so what can you use and what can you catch?

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.