View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 08:46 AM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: Waders.. Teach me..

Before you dump a ton of money on the highends consider the areas you fish. Is there alot of hiking involved, are you in the water moving or up on the bank, is it thorney or open trails? Like MoscaPescador said, how many days a year are you in your waders? Personally I wouldn't go under 300 unless you find a closeout but the biggest thing that helps me determine what waders to get is where is the inseam, if it runs down the inside of the leg they will leak at some point in time. All waders do its inevitable. I have a set of Patagonia WaterMasters that leaked within a few months, they are the lightweights though and now theres enough aquaseal on them to stave off any leaks! Mind you these have the inner leg seam and I do alot of hiking with them on.