View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 09:33 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: An F-ing Day on the Big Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flywgn View Post
Don't hold your breath, Larry. Our friend probably won't get a chance to post them on your web site (assuming any photos are good enough to use) until she returns to TN.

BTW, looking at your avatar, do you get over here to Mtn Home occasionally???

Allen R
Allen: I flew the Warthog while in the Air Force, I retired back in 1988. In August I drove through your area, the wife and I were headed out to Bend, OR for a visit with some great friends. On the way out we stopped at Swan Valley, ID and met up with Kelly (kglissmeyer1) for a little fishing in the evening. We didn't hook into anything but I had a great time meeting a fellow forum member and learned a couple cool tips that I can use elsewhere. Going across ID I always take hwy 20 headed west out of Idaho Falls and it dumps out onto I-84 there at Mtn Home and then I go north up to Ontario and then take hwy 20 west over to Bend.

Larry