Thread: Mr March Brown
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 03:51 PM

FlySlinger has a spectacular aura aboutFlySlinger has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Mr March Brown

Hi Fellows

My name is Frank W Zervos, you can call me Frank or FlySlinger it don't matter to me...I have Been a Tyer For a while...I am 58, Boy that is sounding very old these days...I started Tying Flies When I was 19, I started using a pair of Channel locks...I was Tying streamers and I caught Bass with those Streamers and I still have my first 0ne...LoL

I have been tying on WVAngler.com...My Mind Started roaming and I ended up here...I was Using an old FujiFilm camera that I had since 1998...I was using it to talk pictures for Glassware me and my mother had a little Business at the time..I use it for the forums for a while a lot latter on...It was only 1.5 mega Pixels and it became very hard to keep up with the newer cameras as they became more and more Powerful...So a Week ago I went looking and I came up with another Fuji film....I have only had it for a Week so I can't honestly recommend this Camera...except it seems to take very good Pictures...I really think that I will get better at using this camera....The down side is it Takes 4 Double a Batteries and it seems like it Uses them pretty Fast...Of course that could be because I don't really know the camera Yet...But actually I like it so Far...I have some other Photo's that I took last night that turned out better..These are of other types of Flies...I will release these soon if you don't mind...

I am not a commercial Tyer....I have in the past Tied commercially back in the 90's...But for the most part I find that very few People want to pay for flies by a real Professional...The would rather buy from Asia...LOl..

I do like Fly Art...But this is not used for Fishing purposes...so I would not consider my self a commercial tyer.....I just like having Fun and I do hope You fellows won't throw me out of here....

Thank you

Frank W Zervos