View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 12:25 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Salmon Fly Tie-Along?

KelKay,

I have ordered from Frank at Off The Hook several times and he has been good to me. He carries a selection of hard to find tinsels, floss, and silk that can be almost impossible to find at the local fly shop. He also has many specialty hooks for all types of fly tying. As for being stressed over tying flies as a participant in this exercise don't be, there will be no demerits given based on when you complete a pattern. This is all about helping the members who are doing the tying to become better at tying flies. I commend Allan for his work in creating his step by step photo layouts on these flies. He is definitely into this.When I first started posting my flies here in the Share patterns forum threads my hope was that others would be inspired to get creative when tying flies. Part of the fun of all this is to create something that you find attractive and then tying it onto the end of a leader to see if a fish will agree with your assessment.

So relax and have fun learning, we are lucky to have a place like this to escape to and fortunate to have such great fellow members who will host something like this.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;